Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 Teeth Down...

Our little Treyden has 2 teeth on the bottom, he has for awhile now but I have been waiting to get a good shot of them... this is the best I could do! While the boys and I were driving home from the store the other day I overheard this...

" Oh, I see your teeth Treyden... your 2 teeth."

"Mom, I saw Treyden's teeth!"

"Aww, Treyden I am so proud of you that have teeth."

Haha. What a goof ball. He has been trying so hard to see Treyden's teeth but it is hard to get a peek at 'em. He was so excited that he finally did.

Thank goodness we had this thing to help us through teething. I would fill it with ice to numb his gums... he loved it. Poor little guy had such a hard time... 2 teeth down... lots more to go!


I am so happy that he is finally feeling better and we get to see this sweet smile more often.

I can't believe in a few days he will be eight months old. We will be celebrating his first birthday before we know it! He still has no desire to crawl... which I am totally ok with! He is a lot easier to keep track of when he can't go anywhere... haha. He is fine and content just rolling around. He sits up like a pro though. His newest trick is sticking his tongue out and blowing. He spits everywhere but it is so funny... he thinks it's pretty funny too. He is chatting like crazy, no real words but I am pretty sure that he can say mama. Dev doesn't agree. Both our boys are growing up so fast and I love the little boys they are becoming. I look at them in amazement everyday. I am so blessed.

Deagan wanted his picture taken too... so here is his. Fingers in the mouth. A new little habit he has picked up on that drives me insane! Especially right now with the swine flu. Any tips on how to make him stop?? If I catch him doing it I immediately tell him to stop, but I can't follow him around every second of the day. Maybe he is teething too?? Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Both of your boys are so so adorable! Deagan is so big..I love that you got a picture of Treydens teeth..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh danielle! the things little deagan say just make me smile!! :) kids are definitely one of the greatest joys in life!!

    ReplyDelete