Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally!

My hubby is finally home for good tomorrow. I can't wait! He has had hot stick school for the past five weeks and has only been home on the weekends. I am totally drained... I can honestly say that I have not went to bed before 1 am since he has been gone. I am paranoid. Every little noise wakes me up and I am constantly getting up and checking on the boys. I even tried to make it a little easier on myself and actually just slept in their room a couple nights. Can you say CRAZY?! It is definitely lonely without him here. I have been filling my days up with all sorts of crazy projects just trying to make time go by faster... I have done A LOT of baking... A LOT. And a lot of organizing and cleaning... little projects with Deagan... and it has worked... sort of. I guess I can't complain too much, he does come home every weekend... and this year it was only five weeks instead of nine like last year...The boys have really missed their daddy. Deagan asks me daily when he is coming home. So we will all be so happy when he is finally home for good!

On the other hand, the weather here has been amazing. It has cooled down a lot in the evenings and early morning. Love this time of year! It definitely makes me miss home. It is so pretty there in the fall. I have been so excited trying to think of costumes for the boys... I had all these ideas and Deagan hated every one.

" I don't want to dress up Mom, I just want to be Deagan, forever and ever."
He has never been a fan of Halloween and dressing up, but I can usually talk him into it eventually... I don't know about this year though... he is pretty serious.

I already got a costume for Treyden though :) He can't tell me no yet.
I love it! Can't wait to see him dressed in it.

2 comments:

  1. Your comment made me emotional. It is going to be hard to move away from you and your boys. I don't think that my boys really get whats going on yet. We love you guys too and you have become family to us. I am glad that Devin is finally coming home so that you can get some sleep! We are definitely going to be gone for the next 2 weeks but when I come back we will have to get together. Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle~ You aren't crazy. I do the same thing. Koby has only been away from me since we got married, probably a total of one week. And only one night at a time, but those nights are the worst of my life. I am paranoid too. I worry about every little noise and can't go to sleep. So dont feel bad, but I do feel awful for you. YOu are one amazing Mom Danielle, seriously. I want some of whatever your baking by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete