This is a little late... sorry babe. I know your feelings are hurt that I didn't blog about this right away because you love being the topic of discussion on the blog! So here it goes...As of last Friday Dev is now a "hot" apprentice and was awarded his rubber gloves. Meaning he can now work on live power lines... meaning his job just got even more dangerous! Because being 65 feet in the air wasn't enough.
He loves his job and he is sincerely happy to go to work everyday... even more now than before. When he got home on Friday the first thing he did was show me his rubber gloves. With a big smile on his face. He was so proud. And he has every right. He worked hard for them. So, even though his job is super dangerous and scares the crap out of me I know that he knows what he is doing and that he is good at it.
Congrats Babe. I love you and I am so proud of you. And for the record I have always thought you were "hot."
congrats to dev! That is awesome!
ReplyDelete