Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Dearest Treyden

Dear Treyden-



I forgive you for waking me up at 3 o'clock this morning. I mean yes I would have liked atleast another 2 hours or so, but it is hard to be mad when you are bright eyed and full of smiles.



Waking up at 3 definitely has its ups... we got to watch the sun come up, dad didn't have to drag me out of bed to make his lunch and I was actually able to spend a little time on the treadmill...



Let's not make this an everyday

thing though ok? I love you.



-Your Mom

1 comment:

  1. well hopefully this means you get a good nap today :) Bentley is a good sleeper through the night. It seems like you might be getting less sleep than me. You are a lot more positive then I would be though. You need to come visit sometime, or I need to go there soon!

    ReplyDelete