The last two weeks have been crazy. I have barely gotten a chance to sit down and breathe. The week before last my Grandma from Colorado drove down to my Mom's for a few days so me and the boys stayed with my Mom for the week so we could visit her and my Grandma for awhile. It was so nice to see her, it doesn't happen that often so we had to take advantage of the opportunity! I was excited for her to see the boys. So, that was fun to be able to visit and just relax for a few days. We came home Saturday and later that night Dev started feeling really sick... he was sick for about three days and we weren't really sure what he had but we knew we didn't want the boys getting it so I had to keep them away from him, and I didn't want to get sick so I stayed away as much as possible. I slept in the boys room with them, which pretty much meant no sleep at all. It was a rough couple of days and once we thought we were in the clear Deagan started getting sick... we were worried he might have swine flu so we were trying to keep Treyden away and I was washing my hands and sanitizing everything the best I could... fortunately we took him to the dr and it turned out he didn't have swine flu, just the flu. He is feeling a little better. He still has a pretty nasty cough. Treyden and I still have yet to get it. Hopefully we don't! I am running on no sleep. My good sleeper Treyden has turned into a horrible sleeper... it all started while we were visiting my Mom. I thought maybe it was just because he wasn't in his own bed, but since we have been home he hasn't slept any better. He wakes up every couple of hours. For no real reason, just to know he is not alone I guess. I am really hoping this is just a phase and that he grows out of it really soon! Two bad sleepers equals one grouchy mama. I am still catching up on laundry from two weeks ago and my house is a wreck... I probably shouldn't be on the computer, but I had to escape for a little bit while everyone was napping! I am hoping this next week is a smooth one and everyone is healthy!
Here is a little peek at our Halloween. It was fun. Deagan decided he would dress up so we took the boys to a few friend's houses. The fun didn't last long, Treyden hated his fat costume, he couldn't get around in it at all and Deagan was just ready to get home and watch a movie. Haha. That's Deagan. Hope you all had a good Halloween!



And these are our Pumpkins... Deagan was pretty proud.

You are cursed when it comes to Halloween time. I am so glad that Deagy didn't have swine flu and hopefully they will both start sleeping better for your sake! They looked absolutely adorable in their costumes and I wish that we would have been able to see them and get pics together. Let us know when you are going to be in Snowflake again. Miss and love ya tons!!!
ReplyDeletehow stinkin cute!!! I am so sad that they are sick. Bentley is such a good sleeper but when we went up to snowflake she was super bad also. It took her a few days to get back in the habit of things. I think elevation has something to do with it. The boys are adorable as always. I hope you are doing amazing. Going up to snowflake anytime soon? I might make a trip up there sometime before christmas. talk to you soom :)
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos! Hope your family gets back to normal soon. Being sick sucks. Being the mom/wife of the sickies sucks too.
ReplyDelete