
Last night we went over to Greg and Cayla Fish's house for dinner. They have two little boys, Castin and Tanner. They all get along really well and it has been so nice to have some boys Deagan's age for him to play with. It has been good for him... he is still having a hard time grasping the sharing concept but it is coming. Ha. He is doing much better. I took a few pictures of Deagan and Castin playing together but Tanner wouldn't let me get any of him. Next time.They were so cute together, Castin would just push Deagan around on that little car and Deagan would just kick back. Poor Castin. I dont know how long they did this, but it was quite awhile... apparently it was too much for Castin to handle... he fell asleep in his high chair during dinner.
I can't believe you guys hang out with Greg and Cayla. I miss Cayla so much! Can you tell her I said hello and that I want her email or phone number or something? =) Sorry to ask this of you but I have no means of contact with her.
ReplyDeleteAnyway... I bet that is so great to have friends like that for Deagan. They are such cute boys!