Devin and I went to Wal-Mart and got these little light up reindeer antlers for Deagan. We weren't sure if he would wear them or not but we thought they were cute so we got them anyway. He didn't like them at first but once he saw what he looked like with them on... it was all over. Ha. We could not get him to take them off.
hey is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe got your christmas card yesterday and its so cute! thanks for sending us one....
see ya in one week!!!!
Danielle I am SO SO glad you started a blog! This is the first chance I've gotten to check it out and I love it! Deagan is so cute and boy is he growing up! I love the phone call with daddy. =) I can't believe how much he is talking.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see you on Christmas!