
Here is a picture of Dev and I with my first buck. Haha. I think it's funny because I put in for the hunt not actually thinking that I would get drawn for it, but I was. I went with Devin, Mike (my father in-law) and Daniel Franco. I had no idea what I was doing or what to expect but I knew I was in good hands with the three of them. I made the first shot at 325 yards, which I guess is pretty good... I don't think any of them thought that I was capable of doing that (either did I) but it took me four more shots to kill him but I got the job done. That's the important thing right?! Ha. It was kind of sad but I would do it again. The best part of the whole thing is that it was bigger than any that Devin has killed.... and that was the ultimate goal :)

Me, Mike and Daniel... Thanks guys :)
Way to show them boys! You Rock Huntress!!
ReplyDelete