Friday, December 7, 2007

Deagan Talking To Daddy

One thing that Deagan loves to do everyday is talk to his daddy on his way home from work. He usually says a few words and then hands the phone back to me, but for some reason he had a lot to say today... it was so funny I had to get the camera. He is talking so good now... he is learning new words all the time and usually has something new to tell me everyday. I love it. He is growing up so fast, and as sad as it makes me I love to hear him jabber all day... our house is never quiet when Deagan is awake :) I am excited to hear all the funny things he has to say. I love reading on everyone's blogs funny things that their kids say.

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!! He's talking really good. Tell him to call Brooklin sometime (you should have heard her and Stratton talking on the phone tonight). Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. he does talk so good. that was funny when he said "WHAT?!?!"... he's so cute. can't wait to see you guys at christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deagan you are so sweet! Nanny loves you! He is getting so big! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete