
Little Big Town opened for her, and we only knew a couple of their songs but they were really good. Carrie Underwood was awesome though, she is so talented. It was nice to spend some time with Dev just him and I, the night definitely went by too fast though. After the concert we hurried home to see Deagy, funny how anxious you are to get away from them for awhile and then the whole time you are away they are all you talk about and think about... it was pretty late so we knew he would probably be asleep, which he was, him and Riley were both crashed out in the front room. They had a fun night swimming and watching cartoons. Thanks Riley for watching him for us, we owe ya!
i volunteer to take deagan WHENEVER you guys want to go somewhere. He's so funny. I love him :) see you guys later
ReplyDeleteDanielle, that looks like so much fun. We are due for a fun date night. And that doesnt mean going to Walmart with the girls. But I dont think I could go to THAT concert. I dont want Koby drooling all night. haha
ReplyDelete