Friday, November 7, 2008

Early Poll Close

Alright I know there are still 12 days left to vote on our baby name poll, but with the current results being 24 to 8 I would say the message is clear... we should definitely switch things up. Haha. It was never actually our intention to have all D names, we just liked Deagan and it happened to start with a D. I was just curious to see what everyone thought. So, thanks to all those who voted... 32 votes. Wow I had no idea 32 people read our blog, maybe I should be a little more on top of things and be better about my posting... sorry. The only time I can post though is when we are staying with someone who has the internet, which is why I thought it would be a good idea to take advantage while I had the chance and get a post up. So, we have come up with a few names, we still haven't decided on one yet and we are still debating whether we are gonna tell anyone when we do think of one or just keep it a surprise :) We will see though, neither Dev or I are very good at keeping surprises. It is down to three names, all of which I love... one happens to start with a D. Dev is not crazy about any of them, of course. He only likes the names he thinks of himself. He got to pick Deagan though so I am thinkin' this time around should be my turn! Aren't people supposed to agree on a name?! Haha. I keep hoping he will come around and decide he really likes one of them though. So, I guess you could say we are still undecided. Deagan's name came to us so easily, we are having a hard time with this one though... just waiting for the perfect name for him I guess. Maybe we will have to see his cute little face before we can decide. We are getting so excited for the day to come, we can't wait to see who he is going to look like. It is hard to imagine him looking any different then Deagan, guess we will find out soon enough... but not too soon! Deagan was almost six weeks early and that was so scary, we were definitely not prepared for that but he was so healthy and so perfect, everything worked out just fine, we are so grateful. We are better prepared this time around in case it happens again though, and as much as we would love to meet him we hope this little guy stays in longer than his older brother.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had Deagan 6 weeks early. How scary! He is so adorable and I bet your next little man will be just as handsome!

    ReplyDelete