Monday, April 27, 2009

i LOVE coupon sense

Why? Because we got ALL of this for $77.12! We went to Fry's (my new fav. store) and spent $77.12 and saved $128.39. Woo Hoo. Pretty good eh? Yeah we are proud of ourselves. We would have saved even more but they were out of a few things... I got two packages of diapers and a package of wipes for $2.49 a piece... 6 bags of veggies for free... 16 lbs. of hamburger... and the list goes on. I feel like it is my job to find ways to save us money any way I can, and went I do I feel pretty good. And of course it makes Dev happy to know that I can save all this money... and when Dev is happy we are all happy!
Coupon Sense is so easy, and so worth it. I highly recommend it! Plus it is a good way to get a start on your year supply :)

Anyway... just thought I'd brag a little :)

3 comments:

  1. Dang....You are going to have to teach me! I REALLY need to save some money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, we were bummed you guys didn't stay this week. With the wind like it was Saturday, I wouldn't have either. Good job on the savings!! Is that a new table it's all sitting on?? See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I just went through your same excitment! I LOVE Frys!! Last time I went I used tons of coupons and saved $87.00.... I then went on to tell everyone because it totally made my day! You know you're shopping at the right place when it can make grocery shopping so exciting! Well... congratulations! You have inspired me to blog about my next savings expo! :) And grocery shopping time is right around the corner...

    ReplyDelete