Yes... he made cupcakes in his underwear...
That would be his "yummy" face. He is such a crack up.
The weekend before last when we went up to Snowflake we left him there to play for the week and boy did we miss him. We always do. Our house is ridiculously quiet without him. Treyden and I were bored... my house stayed clean all week. We were so happy to have him back home, we all missed him. He has been pretty sweet since he has been back, I guess he missed us too. I didn't think so at first because when we went to get him and he told us, "I am not going back to Camp Verde!"... and then when we put him in the car he cried for like ten minutes. But then I guess he forgot about it and was fine. I think he especially missed Treyden, he has been all over him since he got home... I love to see them together, I hope they will always be close and best friends.
I love these 2 little boys. They are growing up so fast. Too fast. Sometimes I wish they could stay like this forever... They put a smile on my face everyday. They are amazing.
Treyden is getting chunky! So cute! I love little Deagy boy. Everytime I saw him a the store with Grammy he was so darn cute and happy.
ReplyDeleteWe are all happy that Deagy is back. I think that my kids were very confused when we were together but he wasn't there. I know that he had a great time in Snowflake but he for sure is the entertainment!!! Although Treyden was hilarious when he was giggling for me. I am grateful that you will share him with me because he is so dang loveable! Congrats on the fence!! Containment is a beautiful thing! Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are way to cute!
ReplyDelete