Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Mom this is the funnest pool ever... can I drive my truck in it?"

We finally bought a pool. It is about the only way we can be outside at all during the day. It is so hot here and getting hotter. I feel for all you valley people... we are not quite as hot as you are but not far behind. Deagan loves it. He would be out there all day if I would let him... It is so nice having it, but it kind of makes me nervous... even though it is not very deep it doesnt take much water at all for something tragic to happen. Dev and I have told Deagan over and over that he is not to be out there without someone else, and he has had swimming lessons before, but still. But,besides that we are loving it. Treyden even got to enjoy it for a little bit today... and loved it... of course. He loves everything. And we also found out that Zoe is a pretty good swimmer... haha. Deagan got a kick out of that. Poor Zoe. So, instead of sitting inside all day we will be outside where we love to be. And the best part of it all is how quickly it wears Deagan out! I didn't know anything could do that.

1 comment:

  1. how fun!!! The only times I have seen that boy he is either stealing someone's keys or playing outside in the water. I am sure he loves it. What a good mom getting him a pool! I am sure its nice getting some sun too, I cannot wait to not be inside an office all day long.

    ReplyDelete