Two of the most important people in my life are my husband Devin and our son Deagan. I am so thankful for all that they have added to my life. We have so much fun together... I am thankful for Devin and all that he does for our family. He works so hard so that we can better our lives and so I can stay home and take care of Deagan. I love you babe. The other special man in my life is Michael Deagan Hancock... Although at times he can make life extremely chaotic I don't know what I would do without him. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. .. it makes me sad, but at the same time I am enjoying seeing more and more of his funny personality and watching him learn new things. He has started to talk alot over the past few months. It is so cute, but Devin and I are learning real quick to watch what we say.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
The Most Important Things In Life Aren't Things
Two of the most important people in my life are my husband Devin and our son Deagan. I am so thankful for all that they have added to my life. We have so much fun together... I am thankful for Devin and all that he does for our family. He works so hard so that we can better our lives and so I can stay home and take care of Deagan. I love you babe. The other special man in my life is Michael Deagan Hancock... Although at times he can make life extremely chaotic I don't know what I would do without him. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. .. it makes me sad, but at the same time I am enjoying seeing more and more of his funny personality and watching him learn new things. He has started to talk alot over the past few months. It is so cute, but Devin and I are learning real quick to watch what we say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your blog is SO cute. i love it. you better post stuff everyday so i can see little deagy. i miss him. well i guess i'll see you guys at christmas :) love ya
ReplyDeleteIm so happy you started a blog! you guys are so dang cute... i cant believe how cute little Deagy is! it makes me want to have a little one.... love you guys & i cant wait to see you all at christmas!
ReplyDeleteWAY CUTE!!! You did awesome!! Now I can keep up on Deagy's daily life :). We miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete