Deagan is famous for being especially hyper right before bedtime... he loves to ask for sippies, crackers, cookies, apple jacks... whatever he can get out of us. It is somewhat of a fight for about ten minutes and he finally gives up, but every once in ahwile I give in... I cant help it! Here are some pictures of Deagan and I being silly one night while Dev was trying to sleep... We were listening to my ipod and looking at some pictures I have on it, Deagan thought this was so fun! I took some pictures to capture the moment... he loved to take pictures in the dark, he laughed everytime the flash went off... Dev was not too happy while all this was going on. I am so grateful for the time I get to spend with Deagan... I love being home with him all day and watching him discover new things and listening to all he has to say lately. He is becoming quite the talker. He is so funny, some of the things he does amaze me.



Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but about the moments that take our breath away.
It is moments like these I am most thankful for.
That is so cute. Hes growing up so fast. I cant wait to get the boys together again they are at the best age.
ReplyDelete