Deagan loves playing with his daddy. His favorite thing to do with him lately is to have Devin throw him up in the air. The higher the better. He thinks it is so funny. When Dev is gone Deagan tries to get me to do it, but its just not the same. Definitely not as fun. I can't throw him nearly as high as Devin does. Deagan loves his daddy very much, and misses him while he is at work. Whenever Deagan hears the doorbell ring he runs to the door as fast as he can... "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" When Dev is home they are inseperable... whatever Devin does, Deagan does... I love them both so much, I am very lucky to have such great men in my life :)
That is the cutest video!!!! i love how he talks its so adorable. Im sure devin got a workout from throwing him so much!!
ReplyDeleteand about your post below I love the twilight books. i was a little hesitant to read it at first since its about vampires but once i started reading it i loved it! i cant wait to read the other two books.
i should know better by now then to pull up your blog with stratton on my lap he wants to watch deag jump high.! So cute. miss you guys. love you
ReplyDelete