Thursday, January 17, 2008

Silly Boy!

So as most of you know, Deagan has a little obsession with wheels and anything that turns... He loves to pretend like he is driving. He was watching his normal morning cartoons and I was in the other room... all the sudden I heard him laughing so hard and yelling, "I drive, I drive!" I went into the front room where he was and this is what he was doing....



He was trying to drive the steering wheel they had in the cartoon. He thought it was the coolest thing, but he couldn't figure out why he wasn't able to grab onto it.... it was so funny. It kept him entertained for quite awhile too. Silly boy!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. We miss you guys. We need to plan a visit out to see you guys and let the boys play for a weekend. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. trace said...

    hey devin this is trace porter from heber. so i heard you did the lineman school there in chandler? how was that? i'm up at uvsc in their lineman school but i still have a while before i finish. but you need to hook me up with a job when i finish.

    ReplyDelete