So... I wish I was smart and knew how to take all these videos and make them into one... but I dont... so you will just have to watch them all, sorry. So, Devin and I wanted to give you all a little taste of how our evenings are with Deagan. It is usually spent in our bed where Dev and Deagan wrestle... he loves to be tickled so of course he gets plenty of it from Devin...We could lay in bed for hours laughing together and listening to Deagan talk... He is so funny, and loves to put on an act... he definitely knows when the camera is on him. Silly kid! He is our life, as you can tell from the ridiculous amount of posts and pictures we have of him. We are so lucky to have been blessed with such a healthy and wonderful little boy, life would not be the same without him! We love you so much Deagan.
Every night before Deagan goes to bed we have to do "Shoe Ol' Nelly" and "This Little Piggy" several times for him, he loves it... So, in this last video Dev wanted to see if Deagan could do it... haha... he did pretty good, you cant hear him very well because he whispered it, but it was so cute.
Ha Ha thanks! I know his hair wont grow well actually he does have quite a bit of hair but its so dang blonde its hard to see! I download backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteyou guys officially have the goofiest kid ever. he's so funny. can't wait to see you guys this weekend.love ya
ReplyDeleteWe love, love, love Deagy!!! He is so freakin' hilarious. That kid makes me laugh all the time. You guys are the best. Thanks again for dinner the other night. It was REALLY good. Talk to ya la
ReplyDeleteK so you would think I would have learned my lesson not to have Stratton on my lap when I look at your blog! everytime he wants to see Deagy again. Mommy again Mommy again Please! Its so cute. I cant wait to get them together again. They are both getting way to grown up. Love you!
ReplyDeleteDeagy is the cutest kid... i love the animal sounds... he is so smart! so did you guys close on that house in camp verde? i thought you said you would find out this week so i was just wondering!! it was so fun to hangout with you last weekend. i cant wait for next time!!
ReplyDeletelove ya guys!!!