After dinner I hurried to Grandma Sherry's so I wouldn't miss any of the yummy Valentine's dinner she cooked for us girls (Amanda, Jessica, Jolene, Melissa and I). Yes, I ate two dinners... haha... and they were both very delicious, how could I not?! Anyway, the dinner was so nice, I wish I would have got some pictures... the table was set up so beautiful and the food was fantastic, as always! I have never had a bad meal at Grandma and Grandads.
The next morning I woke up early and went back to Grandma Sherry's and had some delicious french toast and we all got started on our craft day! We made three different things and had someone over to talk to us about coupons and saving money... it was so much fun, but we made the biggest mess. Ha. Poor Grandma I am sure she will think twice about volunteering her house for any future craft days. Later that night I had Kam and Sarah's reception to go to, so I left a little early for that. It was a very nice reception and Sarah looked beautful. I am so happy and excited for the two of them...
So all in all I had a really good weekend... and where was Devin and Deagan during all this?! Spending some serious father, son time together. It was good for them and so nice for me to get a little me time. Thank you Devin. You are such a good husband and father... love you.
Here are some pictures of the stuff I made... I didnt finish one project so I don't have a picture of it yet...


It was fun to see the girls and relax and catch up on stuff... I am looking forward to many more craft days :) Thank you for everything Jo... I had a blast.
Danielle I'm glad I got to spend some time and hang out with you on craft day. We definitely need to get us girls together more often! =)
ReplyDeleteps I love all your posts- the one of Deagan being silly and the pic of you and him is so cute!