Deagan and Uncle Brazis
Monday, January 7, 2008
A Nice Visit
For new year's Dev's parents came over to see us. They had not seen our new house since we got all settled and moved in so they were past due for a visit. They brought Dane with them and were nice enough to bring my little brother with them as well. Dev, Mike, Melissa and I went out to dinner for new year's/Melissa's birthday and left Deagan with Dane and Brazis. We tried a new place called Nic's and it was so good. I got a steak and Dev got crab legs and shrimp. Mm mm. The turtle chessecake for dessert wasnt bad either. The next day they left and my brother stayed the rest of the week with us and it was so nice to have him here. We didn't do anything exciting but I think he had a good time. Deagan definitely enjoyed his company. They played hard, and it was very nice having Braz here to help entertain him. Deagan loved it. My mom came down on Friday and stayed the night. I was so happy that she decided to come and stay, I miss her so much. They left on Saturday and Deagan was very sad to see them go... he has missed his buddy this week... I just cant compete now. Ha. I guess I am not as fun. Oh well. It was so nice to see everyone, and we wish you would come and visit more often :) We love having you all in our home and Deagan loves the company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This picture is so cute! Two very sweet boys. Braz will love to see this!!
ReplyDelete