Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just A Little Update...

We haven't been up to much, just doing our normal everyday thing. We did go to the valley last weekend though. We went down to see Alvin and Jessica's sweet baby boy Lewis at the hospital. He had to have heart surgery shortly after he was born. He did awesome though and is home already. He is adorable, and such a strong little guy. Dev's parents were down there also and we all stayed in Riley's one bedroom apartment. It was a little crowded but we had fun and it was good to see everyone.

The weather has been fabulous here in Camp Verde so we have been spending a lot of time outside. It will be too hot here before we know it so we are taking advantage of it while we can! Deagan spends his afternoons on his four-wheeler or ridin' his bike. We have also been going to the park with the Fish boys once a week, but I am thinking we should try for atleast one more day... Deagan loves it and takes such good naps after playing so hard : )

Devin got him and Deagan tickets to the Monster Truck show in Prescott this Saturday. Deagan is so excited, he has been talkin about it non-stop. Hopefully Dev will remember to take some pics so I can post about it. Treyden and I will be spending the evening at home by ourselves, I am not brave enough to take him. It will be nice for Devin and Deagan to have some time by themselves, Deagan loves spending time with his daddy. So, anyway that is pretty much all we have going on, here a few pics of our cute boys.

Our sweet Treyden... he is getting so big... isn't he adorable?!

Our big boy Deagan, stopping for a rare camera shot. Haha, he has much better things to do these days. What a stud.

This is my favorite outfit of his, he is already about to outgrow it though so I had to take some pics of him in it...










This is how they spend every morning. Laying in our bed together. Treyden is fine and content when he knows Deagan is right there. He usually just lays there staring at him... I love these boys.

3 comments:

  1. I love those boys too!!! I am in for a twice a week visit to the park. It was so nice yesterday to tan and have tired boys who took a long nap. Your boys are adorable and I know that I tell you that all the time but I can't help but to say it again! I hope that you have a great weekend. I am on my way to see my sister so I will call you when I get back. Later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - it's still weird to see you with TWO boys!! I guess it's because we've only seen you guys once since Treyden was born. When are you coming?? We need to see him again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW look at how big they are getting!!!! They are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete