Monday, March 9, 2009

My new toy

If I had to pick one chore that I hated doing the most it would probably be mopping the floors... I absolutely dread mopping my floor, but it has to be done so I do it. Well, I let Deagan give it a try one day and he managed to break the head right off. Don't know how, but he did so I have resorted back to using my old, cheap mop over the last couple of weeks in search of a new one. Watching HSN one day I stumbled upon this beauty...

A Bissel Steam Mop


They were having a really good deal on it so I thought I would give it a try... surely Deagan can't break this one? Hmm... well on second thought maybe I won't let him use this one... anyway let me just tell you, it is amazing! I absolutely love it. It makes mopping so much easier and dare I say fun?! You just have to put water in it, plug it in and mop away. No cleaning solution whatsoever. And because of the steam it sanitizes the floor. Ah I love it. So, if any of you hate mopping as much as I do I highly recommend this little machine, it is a very good investment :)

2 comments:

  1. THanks for the well wishes. Great find on the mop. Does it work on laminate wood floors? My current "swiffer sweeper" is now in two pieces you have to hold together to use lol. I am in the market for a good tool to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want it SOOOO bad! I would die for one! Are they really expensive?

    ReplyDelete