Sunday, March 22, 2009

Monster Trucks!

Last night was the best night of Deagan's life. Dev got tickets to the Monster Truck show in Prescott. Ever since we told Deagan about it he has been asking us everyday if it was Saturday so he could see the monster trucks... finally yesterday we got to say yes. Dev said he slept the whole way to Prescott so he was ready to go when they got the show. They had good seats, nice and close but Dev said it was really loud... didn't bother Deagan any. I wish I could have seen the look on his face... This was it right before they left, he was a little excited...









They had fun and I am glad that they got to spend some time together, it is good for both of them. I know it meant a lot to Deagan and that he will always remember it. Treyden and I had fun too :) I think he is tired of the camera already... he is so cute though and Deagan is not into taking pictures anymore.



These were from this morning... the boys of the house dressed in their Sunday best. Handsome handsome handsome. Aren't I a lucky girl?! I get to see these three everyday.


The lighting on this one wasn't very good but I thought it was adorable... gosh we have cute kids :)

4 comments:

  1. It was so nice getting to see you guys today. next time I'll bring Stratton and we can make a weekend out of it!! Wish I wouldve thought of taking your guys family pict with how cute you all looked when you got home. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair Danielle!! So cute. And Deagan and Treydon are so dang handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that they had a fun time. It's always nice when they have a day with dad. You all looked so good yesterday in your Sunday best. I can't believe how big Treyden is getting already! I need one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle! Yes you do have adorable kids!! Deagan is so grown up! You and Devin look like you're doing so well!! :) I saw Devin's mom while i was in arizona last week and told her to tell you all hello! Did you get the message?! :)

    ReplyDelete