Today while I was feeding Treyden I noticed Deagan was being awfully quiet, which means one of two things... either he is doing something he shouldn't be or he is asleep. Sure enough I walk in and here he is...
sound asleep. In Treyden's swing of all places. That can't be comfortable... he is kinda big for that little swing... and what kind of position is that?! Oh my little Deagy, maybe next time you will listen to me when I tell you you need a nap...
OK SO I KNOW THAT YOU POSTED ABOUT YOU MOP A WHILE AGO.. BUT I JUST HAVE TO KNOW, WHAT KIND OF FLOOR DO YOU HAVE. I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD MOP FOR MY WOOD FLOORING..
OK SO I KNOW THAT YOU POSTED ABOUT YOU MOP A WHILE AGO.. BUT I JUST HAVE TO KNOW, WHAT KIND OF FLOOR DO YOU HAVE. I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD MOP FOR MY WOOD FLOORING..
ReplyDelete