Thursday, March 26, 2009

What will he think of next...


So, today while I was making lunch this cute boy and I got into an argument about whether he could have a piece of candy or not... He was standing in the pantry with the jar ready for me to say yes... which I didn't, I told him after he ate some lunch... This was the reaction I got back..."I said goodnight!" and he slammed the door shut.


I couldn't help but laugh... it was pretty funny, especially since he opened the door real fast because it was dark. I asked him where he had come up with that... and then it hit me, SHREK! Princess Fiona yells it at Shrek and Donkey and then slams the door, just like Deagan did. That would be the second thing he has caught onto off that movie. The first being the wonderful phrase "stubborn jackass!" That one, not so funny.


Deagan is always making us laugh... he is always saying the funniest things, things I have never heard of. He has the sweetest little voice and cutest personality.

I never know what he is going to come up with next...

No comments:

Post a Comment