Friday, January 11, 2008

Deagan and his "Weesy"

Here is the video of Deagan on his new horse that I said I would post so you all could see how cute it is. He got it for Christmas from his Grandma Melissa and Grandpa Mike. He loves it. He is just now getting to where he can get on and off it by himself. We haven't had any bad wrecks with it yet... knock on wood. He has done really good on it so far. Deagan named him Weesy... which is also how he says horse. He is starting to talk so much, I am amazed at all the new words he learns everyday... he always has something new to tell us. The funniest things he says lately are, "I busy" "I funny" and "Zip it." He has also learned the word fart... so now everytime he farts he lets everyone know... and he isn't quiet about it either, he is very loud. He is so hilarious. He keeps me laughing all day long.

1 comment:

  1. he's so dang goofy. its funny when he turns his head to the side and makes that weird face. give him a kiss for me

    ReplyDelete