We went and got our Deagy boy on Wednesday. We were so happy to have him back home with us. We missed him so much. He was not too thrilled to be going home, but once we got there he was happy. Him and Zoe have been inseperable since he walked in the door. Here are some pictures from the last few days...
This one is after Deagan devoured four thin mints... he loves em almost as much as his mama. All I can get out of him these days are cheezy smiles. Oh well he is still adorable.
If any of you know Deagan you know if he has a sippy in one hand he has his hair or someone elses in the other... he has done this for as long as I can remember...
I walked in on this after I was done feeding Treyden... Deagan in his underwear, kicked back watching TV in Treyden's swing eating some fruit loops... which apparently he helped himself to. Haha, I found it quite hysterical.
The rest are just some cute ones of our baby boy... He is finally feeling better, his cough is gone and he is not nearly as congested. He never lost his appetite the entire time he was sick though, and I think it shows... look at that sweet belly.
He is starting to get a lot of hair, it is adorable. It sticks straight up.
You baby is getting so big. I wish Jack would grow some hair... Lucky Treyden. That picture of Deagan in the swing is so cute. I bet you stay pretty busy with those boys.
ReplyDeleteAWE! How cute are these boys!!!! They are so adorable. I am excited, maybe if I have a girl they can date her, but if its a boy they can play baseball together :) I hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDelete